Caren's Wine and Cheese

$$

http://www.carenswineandcheese.com/
Came here again for dinner on a late friday evening. Altho it was already fall and we had our leather jackets on, we still sat out on the patio. We ordered an amazing wine and shared a cheese platter to start. I couldn't resist ordering the Spicy Mac and Cheese, again, while Arun had a burger of some sort. I can't remember if we got dessert, but we did end up going to the Cheesecake place down the street.

This place is still one of my favourites in the area.

---------
Been there 2x now (Sept'09) and it's both been amazing. The staff are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and I always feel I am getting my money's worth.

Sunday Brunch - vanilla pancakes


Truffle Frittata




Dinner - Spicy Mac and Cheese

wine and cheese pairings and platter

great for : couples, drinks, small groups

big patio in the back - corporate event

No comments:

Post a Comment