Beira Dos Namorados (Hong Kong)

Located at Sai Wah Ho MTR station, there's a strip along the harbour which I learned is called Soho East.
There were a lot of restaurants too choose from, but the one that caught our eye was Beira Dos Namorados.

It was only after I checked the website, I see that it's Portuguese food.  It was nice, busy during lunch hour, but enough space for us. The large windows give you a lot of light, and it was not noisy for some good conversation.

I love that in Hong Kong they give you hot water, and breads without asking.

The lunch special was around $50/ meal and you get a soup (which was brought to us while we were reading the menu), and salad bar.

I got a Linguine with Clams and Pinenut. I love western-chinese cooking. They added some gai lan cooked and chopped inside. It ws cooked al dente and creamy, but not too creamy. I really liked it.





Adele had the fried pork(?) on rice. it was nice and crunchy on the outside, and tender meats on the inside.

Then we went for Green Tea Cheesecake at a place around the corner. so fullll.



No comments:

Post a Comment