Nha Trang Vietnamese Cusine (Hong Kong)

To be honest, I was paying little attention to the food, and having way more fun catching up with a good friend I haven't seen in 9 years.  Still managed to catch a few photos, and would recommend this place to anyone who liked Vietnamese food.

I guess I would have to compare this to Rice Paper, which I do find different b/c it's infused with French styles. But the food here seemed more fresh, and simple, and authentic.

Website: http://www.nhatrang.com.hk/

We started with the Spicy Hue Beef Noodle Soup.
"Second only to pho in popularity. Bun Bo is more earthy and spicy, characteristic of central Viet cooking and of the elegant yet rustic cuisine of Hue."
The beef was a bit tough, but maybe it's supposed to be. But it was a perfect type of spicy.
(I apologize for the pic of the half eaten soup)



We also ordered to side dishes. I didn't choose. I wasn't paying attention but chatting instead. The shrimp is on top of a special veggie found only in Vietnam. Couldn't tell you the name.
I really liked the rice roll. the inside was warm.




No comments:

Post a Comment